Emergency Services


Police Service

The Police Department is committed to working closely with the citizens of Clyde Hill and Yarrow Point and is anxious to respond to the needs and desires of the community. The department believes this will be accomplished by fostering a relationship of trust, respect and understanding.

  Clyde Hill Police Department
9605 NE 24th Street
Clyde Hill, WA 98004
Non-Emergency - 425-454-7187


Fire and Emergency Medical Service

Clyde Hill contracts with the City of Bellevue for Fire and Emergency Medical Services. Fire Station #5 is located in Clyde Hill at 9621 NE 24th Street, right next to the Police Department and City Hall.

  Fire and Emergency Medical Services
Fire Station #5
9621 NE 24th Street
Clyde Hill, WA 98004


King County Animal Control Services

Clyde Hill contracts with the King County to provide animal control services. Dogs and cats must be licensed annually; you can get a license for your pet at City Hall.

City regulations require that dogs be under voice or signal control or on a leash anytime they are off their owners' property. King County Animal Control does not patrol the City but they will respond to complaints of loose, nuisance or noisy animals. The King County Animal Control website has information about how to adopt a pet, how to license a pet and provides helpful literature about addressing a number of animal control concerns.

  King County Animal Control
206-296-7387 (PETS)


Washington Poison Center

Unintentional poisoning can occur from any chemical or substance that causes a person to become sick or results in death. Poisoning sources can range from overdose of prescription medications, exposure to harmful fumes or gases, cleaning substances, alcohol or even plants or animals. Overdose of prescription and other medications and overdose of stimulants and other drugs are common sources of unintentional poisoning deaths and injuries.

The Washington Poison Center is a statewide provider of immediate, free, and expert treatment advice and assistance on the telephone in the case of exposure to poisonous, hazardous or toxic substances.

Phones are staffed by pharmacists, nurses, and poison information providers. Using the telephone Poison Center can prevent an unnecessary trip to the emergency room. In 2009, the WA Poison Center helped avert over 50,000 trips to Emergency Departments or Urgent Care Units by providing expert medical help to people over the phone.

Washington Poison Center
24 Hour support line



The City of Clyde Hill receives its potable water from the City of Bellevue. In 1973, Bellevue took over Water District #68, who served as Clyde Hill's water supplier at that time. Because a number of Water District customers would live outside of Bellevue's city limits, the City and the District signed a 99-year agreement to make sure that Bellevue provided water service equitably to the District customers whether they were inside or outside of Bellevue's city limits.

The current supply of drinking water is acquired through the Cascade Water Alliance, an association of water districts and cities, which serves as a regional water supply agency and wholesale water provider. Cascade purchases water from Seattle and provides it to Bellevue and other members in a cost-effective and environmentally sensitive way.

  • The water comes from the protected watersheds of the Cedar and South Fork Tolt rivers in the Cascade Mountains and meets or exceeds state and federal water quality requirements.
  • Eight municipalities and water districts in King County are members of the Cascade Water Alliance.

Utilities Department (Water Service)

  450 110th Ave. NE
P.O. Box 90012
Bellevue, WA 98009



The City of Clyde Hill receives its wastewater service from the City of Bellevue. In the 1970's, Bellevue took over the Bellevue Sewer District, who served as Clyde Hill's wastewater utility at that time. Part of an agreement with the City and the Bellevue Sewer District was to make sure that Bellevue provided wastewater utility services equitably to the District customers whether they were inside or outside of Bellevue's city limits.Wastewater is all the water that leaves the inside of your home and enters the sanitary sewer system. Wastewater then flows through city-owned and maintained pipes into King County's regional sewerage system, where it is treated at the County's Renton facility to meet federal and state water quality standards.

  Wastewater and Sewer
Utilities Operations and Maintenance & 24-Hour Emergency Response
Bellevue, WA 98009