City Hall New Office Hours: 8AM – 4PM.  Appointments are recommended.  Masks are recommended.  We do NOT process Passports.

City Hall: 425-453-7800, email: cityhall@clydehill.org - Police Department Administration: 425-454-7187, email: police@clydehill.org

Reporting Problems

If you see any sort of suspicious activity, call 911 immediately.

Please report any concerns you have or problems you see in the neighborhood. With your help we can keep the City safe and beautiful.

email: CityHall@ClydeHill.org
phone: 425-453-7800

City Maintenance

  • Damaged street or traffic signs
  • Damaged landscape boxes or bollards
  • Over-grown landscaping causing visibility problems
  • Spills in or damage to the street
  • Flooding, storm sewers not draining
  • Malfunctioning street lights (Click here to report an outage.)