City Hall New Office Hours: 8AM – 4PM.  Appointments are recommended.  Masks are recommended.  We do NOT process Passports.

City Hall: 425-453-7800, email: cityhall@clydehill.org - Police Department Administration: 425-454-7187, email: police@clydehill.org

Clyde Hill Business License

Clyde Hill has partnered with the Washington State Department or Revenue (DOR) to provide Business License services. You will receive licenses and renewal notices from the DOR.

Check to see if a Contractor has a Clyde Hill Business License.

Who Needs a Business License?

If you plan to do physical work in Clyde Hill, provide a service to residents or run a business out of your home, you must obtain a City of Clyde Hill Business License.

How to I get a Business License?

You may apply for your Business License on-line at: https://dor.wa.gov/city-license-endorsements/clyde-hill