Pet Licenses

Dogs and cats living in King County require an annual pet license. The City of Clyde Hill partners with King County to provide you a convenient location to acquire or renew licenses for your pets. If you have received a renewal form, feel free to bring it into City Hall for renewal. We have forms at City Hall for new pets.

You may pay with cash or a check made out to the City of Clyde Hill.

Click here if you wish to renew your pet's license on-line through King County.